Are you an ambitious and analytically strong student with a strategic mindset and an interest in optimizing business within the discipline of IT Security? Could you see yourself in a role supporting our Account Security Managers (ASM) in a wide range of tasks from automation and standardization to customer meetings, presentations, data gathering and reporting? Then we would love to receive your application.
You will become part of the Security Consulting department in the KMD organization called Technology Services and Projects (TSP), and you will primarily work from our headquarter in Ballerup.
We are offering a job with a lot of exiting challenges but also expectations that the right candidate is not afraid of manual work and ready to execute by a structured and proactive approach towards different areas of our organization.
In this job you will:
- Work with Account Security Managers and KMD delivery organizations to ensure a common understanding and use of methods, tools, and reporting.
- Contribute to the automated and standardized framework for the ASM role towards our customers.
- Participate in customer meetings to secure minutes and updates to activity log.
- Assist and deliver input on ad hoc security related tasks and projects in strong collaboration with other colleagues in KMD.
- Produce security reporting to the customer and KMD account according to KMD standards and contract.
- Work on transforming data to charts through excel gymnastics.
- Ensure data is delivered timely from our providers and internally.
- Work with csv files and scripts.
- Create dashboards based on the annual cycle.
- Follow up and coordinate on issues from audits.
We work in a professional, ambitious, and busy environment where you can expect to take on challenging tasks and deliver thorough results with real business impact. You will be provided with the opportunity to test your theoretical knowledge in practice, get frequent feedback from your colleagues and leaders and enhance your toolbox when working one of Denmark’s largest IT corporations.
Expected working hours are 15 hrs/week preferably 2 days per week, but with flexibility in planning regarding exams and other school activities.
You are currently pursuing a university level degree in IT, IT Security, Business, Economics, or similar, and you have a beating heart to pursue a career within IT. We expect that you have demonstrated a strong performance, have experience working with data analysis and have a strong can-do attitude to be able to engage with exciting tasks and senior people in KMD. In addition, you might have some experience with case competition/training with a focus on problem-solving, analysis and communication of findings.
- You have a strong analytical mind and a strategic mindset
- You can work on several topics simultaneously and still deliver on time and at high quality
- You can communicate convincingly to both internal and external stakeholders
- You are confident in presentations for a larger crowd
- You are curious, thrive in a busy environment, have a can-do attitude, and independently take initiative
- You are fluent in Danish and English and a strong user of Excel (potentially Power BI) and PowerPoint
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company. We are a leading supplier of business-critical software, technology solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway. The group includes KMD as well as our subsidiaries Banqsoft (Consumer Finance), Edlund (Life and Pension) and Charlie Tango (Digital Agency).
Our Headquarter is in Ballerup / Greater Copenhagen, with offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
The KMD Group has an annual revenue of around DKK 5.6 billion and around 3,200 employees. KMD is a separate subsidiary in the global Japanese technology company NEC Corporation. The KMD software systems handle of around DKK 400 billion DKK every year. This corresponds to more than 20% of Denmark's GDP.
Read more at kmd.dk or nec.com
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please reach out to Security Director, Jesper Schow Petersen, at +45 41 74 02 03.
We are continuously interviewing suitable candidates. We, therefore, encourage you to send your application with cover letter and CV (incl. university grade transcript) as soon as possible. Latest deadline for application is February 6th, 2022.
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to provide equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire /cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.