SHFT is the startup company behind the SHFT Run – Personal Coach, a virtual running coach in a combined App, Web, and Hardware solution that guides runners into a more efficient running style – providing you with the tools to run faster, longer, and with less injuries.
SHFT is moving fast to bring innovation to market, and we are looking for qualified remote workers to join an exciting startup in rapid development.
Position 1: Frontend Mobile Software Engineer
SHFT is looking for a junior software engineer to extend and maintain our existing SHFT Run – Personal Coach app on iOS and Android and to contribute on the design and development of new apps on smart watches and smart phones.
What you will do:
- Enrich the App GUI and presentation layers with novel backend functionalities
- Interface between the GUI and the C# backend
- Test the UI and UX functionalities
- Fix GUI related bugs
- Build new versions of the apps, maintain and upload to app stores
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable in Mobile app development
- Experienced with C# and Xamarin cross-platform development
- Experienced with Android and iOS technologies
- You are self-driven, creative, inquisitive, and possess lots of drive
- Take full ownership of your tasks and follow your projects through to completion
- Experience with UI/UX
- MacOS and Windows operating system
- Visual Studio development and debugging tools
- XCode Storyboard and Visual Studio XAML
- Understanding IMU Sensors