Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Up to 5)As a Researcher within the Taiwan Data and Operation team, your primary focus will be on:
- Customization research projects fulfilment
- Managing multiple research projects for internal/ external clients simultaneously.
- Analysing complex data sets from D&B database or survey result and focusing on finding a story
- Writing story-led reports that have a focus on providing actionable insights quarterly to build thought leadership
- Presenting findings back to internal/ external clients in a clear, concise and engaging manner for better customer experience
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify product's unique value proposition
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation for product GTM
- Capture competitor analysis in a systematic way in this fast-growing competitive business environment
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ offerings and implement best practices
III. EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in statistic, management, business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of primary research, insights or data analytics experience from within Market research/ Consultant/ Advertising industry, either client or agency side
- Good analytical mindset with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems. Sensitive to numbers and enjoy working on reports with numbers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consultancy, planning and problem-solving skills. Enjoys working in a team environment. A cheerful, sensible, positive and proactive team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently on multiple tasks.
- A confident communicator who is able to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Microsoft SQL, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Plus: SPSS, SAS, Python
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.