Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
People Operations AssociateRole Summary:
- Ensure that payroll is coordinated and submitted for approval on time each month & to a high level of accuracy
- Liaise with payroll provider, Finance department, pension and other benefits providers as necessary
- Provide general HR admin support, ensuring that all employee and business queries are answered in line with our KPIs
- Run reports proactively and adhoc as requested to support the business and be able to interpret employee activity data to identify key trends and make business recommendations
General HR queries:
- First point of contact for all HR related queries and escalating to the People Business Partner where necessary
- Manage employee relations issues to successful conclusion or where necessary
- Support the People Business Partner
- Support the recruitment process as necessary with the on-site Technical Recruiter including the onboarding of new hires on day 1 through our induction program
HR policies and procedures:
- Stay updated on legislation changes to ensure the Company’s HR policies are compliant with our ISO standards and are aligned with best practice
- Support and guide the business in the implementation of HR policies and procedures, answering and advising on general policy questions
- On occasion, develop and deliver HR initiatives and programmes which will be rolled out across the Dun & Bradstreet Dublin organisation
Benefits & Wellbeing:
- Manage Dun & Bradstreet’s full benefits and wellbeing offering, including benefits administration, wellbeing event organising and coordinating any reward activities
- CIPD Qualified preferred
- 3 years+ HR experience
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- WorkDay experience preferred
- Understanding of best practice in the full employment life cycle including recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, compensation and employee relations in the Irish market.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s values are to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. We are seeking candidates who hold these values
- The successful candidate will be strongly motivated to deliver a world class standard of support and guidance to the all Leaders & Team Members in Dun & Bradstreet, Dublin
- A reliable, responsive and knowledgeable HR professional who takes ownership is being sought for this key position
- The successful candidate will be proactive, self motivated with a strong desire to deliver
- They will be able to manage a high volume of queries with forward thinking planning and prioritization
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and a professional approach to the role is essentiaL
All employees and contractors working in D&B should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to the Company’s Business Management System. This relates to information and its security, quality, environment and health and safety both during and post-employment with D&B.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.