Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 17049
A Career in Beer:Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Integration Engineer working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the North America IT team. The person will build and/or run Integration application solutions for all areas of the business, keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, ready to ﬁnd improvement opportunities and contribute to IT solutions that often directly aﬀect critical business processes.
- Support the full lifecycle of IT solutions, collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, architects, and IT professionals to implement solutions
- Design, build and/or run integration components and solutions, aiding in testing and implementation
- Provide Integration Design Authority and Integration architecture consulting support on a portfolio of solution developments in line with the company’s Enterprise Integration Standards.
- Partners with third-party providers to ensure on time and successful development, delivery of solutions
- You have a bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- You have experience in design, development, and configuration of any Middleware Integration Platform required.
- You have implemented at least 2 full integration projects involving on-premises and Cloud applications.
- SQL language knowledge with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT etc. and handling EDI Integrations.
- Fundamentals of database and understanding coding, is preferred.
- Experience with any of the Cloud Integration tools like SAP CPI, Dell Boomi or MuleSoft is a plus.
- Experience with AS2, Http/s, FTP/s, SFTP protocols preferred.
- Experience with SOAP and REST webservice API’s preferred.
- Experience with API management, including architecture, development of reusable integration content and managing related security & access preferred.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a ﬁrst name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a diﬀerence – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving to the community is part of our culture and who we are. Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension beneﬁts
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.