Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Client Service Specialists support the QTA business through administration, sales/marketing, customer care and system management with a strong internal drive and inspiration of success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in the sales activities, such as market research, prospect reaching out via phone calls and emails, etc.
- Support client service with the sales and support team with good knowledge of QTA business and technologies.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and coworkers
- InterCo operation support, generate quotes, issue reports; issue quotes/proposal for on-demand samples
- Manage customer on-board program and customer care program;
- Execute plans for market campaigns, trade shows; coordinate and prepare trade shows; generate leads for the sales team through market campaigns.
- Maintain client records/contracts, support policies and procedures
- Soliciting quotes from suppliers and ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for monthly AR/AP and resolution of all unapplied transactions. Maintain accurate records of clients; Maintain a list of past due invoices, updated on an ongoing basis in order to answer questions about status of past due accounts; resolve pastdue with clients
- Office administrative tasks
- Ensure that confidentiality regarding employees, clients, or vendors is not disclosed to anyone except as authorized by corporate officials
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with Accounts Receivable accounting on a computerized system in a multi-state corporate setting, familiarity with sales and use tax, word processing, spreadsheets, office equipment, and general office administration
- Results oriented; facilitate and embrace change
- Mental and emotional maturity
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimal two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time. Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m,, with a Saturday rotation. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Chester, OH are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays