Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet: We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Role: Dun & Bradstreet holds the world’s largest commercial database, with nearly 400 million records powered by 30,000 data sources from over 200 countries, updated 5 million times per day. Our global technology teams are harnessing the latest technology stacks to build world-class engineering capabilities and develop flexible, scalable solutions through a cloud-first delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful completion of technical software projects, from needs assessment to the delivery of the solution. You will be responsible for projects delivered by multiple development teams using cutting-edge data processing capabilities to produce high-quality, innovative solutions (include Java, BigData technologies, AWS cloud services and more).
You will be part of a team working in a stimulating, collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement within an agile development process, delivering creative, high-quality solutions.
This role will suit those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a focus on delivery and results and who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- Responsible for all project deliveries to plan, on budget and quality agreed whilst ensuring effective change control
- Ensuring, with the Program Manager, that realistic plans are maintained that enable delivery of the expected business benefits
- Project progress and initiating corrective action where necessary
- The creation and execution of project plans, revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting progress against plan and budget to the Program Manager
- Ensuring regular project progress and reporting meetings with project staff.
- Management of multi-stream projects through full SDLC
- Effectively applying AGILE
(Scrum/Kanban) methodology as appropriate and enforces project standards.
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of project management in medium to high complexity projects.
- PMI-ACP/IPMA/CSM/SAFe Agilist certification is desired.
- Knowledge of methodologies such as PRINCE2 or PMP with a good understanding of software development from conception of initial requirements through to delivery, maintenance and support.
- Experience delivering projects in AGILE environments.
- Exposure to any Public Cloud (preferably AWS) based development projects would be an advantage.
- Experience using Jira, Workday Projects and Power BI is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, with a logical and structured mindset.
- Decision-making ability with proven leadership skills.
- Has business acumen and a knack for identifying technology disrupters or business gaps.
- Several years of delivery experience within the software industry, with a focus on quality and knowledge of existing/emerging technologies
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.