About CapgeminiCapgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: Managing Delivery Architect
Job Description:This is a client facing role supporting our Center Of Excellence (CoE) contributing to pre-sales activities, portfolio activities, customization and alliances for the Infrastructure Services Global Cloud Practice. The purpose of the role is to be the main customer facing point of contact for all cloud project and consulting work. The successful applicant will work closely with the customer ensuring a highly satisfied customer experience. This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to cloud project engagements.
What you BringRequired:
AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform Architecture experience with the appropriate vendor certification
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and experience of integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models
- Strong understanding of cloud migration techniques (on premise to Cloud Platforms)
Experience with SAP on Azure solutions and implementation
- Configuration and deployment experience in three or more of the following:
o AWS apps technologies such as RDS, Elastic Beanstalk
o Azure, Google Cloud or AWS IaaS Technologies
o Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
o Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
o Experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
o LAMP Stack and Linux experience
o High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
o Experience of designing and implementing application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications
- Experience building and deploying multi-tier, scalable, and highly available applications using Java, Microsoft and Database technologies
- Experience in performance tuning, including the following ; (load balancing, web servers, content delivery Networks, Caching (Content and API))
- Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
- A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
- Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform trained / certified architect – Professional Certification preferred
- Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
- Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
- Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
- A good degree-level education is highly desirable
- Team lead and programme or project management experience
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL is required and understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB is preferred.
- ISO27001/2 certification
- Redshift / Data warehouse experience
- Extensive automation experience with either Chef or Puppet
- Experience in designing or implementing data warehouse solutions is highly preferred.
- DevOps experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
What we offer:Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
May 25, 2021
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)