In order to develop our project development team, we are currently looking for talented and ambitious people seeking careers challenges as Project Manager.
If you have the following:
- Technical university degree
- Project management experience
- Experience in automotive industry would be considered a plus
- English fluency and Financial knowledge
- Independence, Reliability and you are a quick learner
- Ability to work in teams
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Travel availability
and you think you think you'll be able to perform the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Lead European Airbag projects for development projects or product and production process modifications
- Creating and maintaining project schedule, monitoring project progress and achieving project milestones on time
- Establish and maintain communication to ensure proper information flow within project stakeholders
- Manage project risks
- Manage product and project scope changes
- Manage allocated resources, including work planning, supporting, motivating, delegating tasks.
- Drive positive atmosphere and improvement culture
- Coordinate all necessary activities related to customer Request For Quotation
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential but most of all we are committed to our vision to
Saving more lives!