The Manager of Client Positioning is responsible for working with key NBCU stakeholders, to market and increase sales of the NBCU Platform. This position will report to the Marketing Director of Client Positioning.
The right candidate is a skillful communicator who has the enthusiasm to create, develop, and implement the sales positioning of the NBCU Platform to drive revenue, with an understanding of Clients, Categories, and Constituencies. The candidate must have strong design capabilities to prepare near-final presentations and assets.
- Work with Marketing Director in presentation design of sales materials and positioning for all properties: sales presentations (base and customized), one-sheets, newsletters, interactive digital experiences, etc.
- Partner with Client Strategy to socialize insights and thought leadership materials throughout the sales org and marketplaces
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience with an agency/client, or media company with a background in marketing or creative development, where the individual was responsible for supporting the team in the development of presentations
- Strong visual storyteller
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Extensive experience in presentation development, work portfolio preferred
- Creative and conceptual thinker
- A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-Starter with strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly innovative with positive energy
- Strong intrapersonal skills (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
- Understanding of the creative development process
- General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms
- Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
- Strong familiarity with both Quantitative and Qualitative research tools and ability to derive insights, as well as craft sales stories based on relevant data
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Adobe Suite, especially PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
Ad Sales Trade Marketing
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.