About Husqvarna Group“Together, we shape great experiences and we share knowledge along the way.”
Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care. Sustainability is integrated into our business. Creating a strong company fit for the future demands the ingenuity and courage of our people, forward-thinking leadership in our organization and the insights of our strategic partners.
Working at our company means being part of our long and proud history. 325 years of innovation has shaped the company and contributed to the passion that drives our employees and the company forward. The Group has grown and now includes 13,000 employees in 40 countries and our products are sold in 100 countries under brands such as Husqvarna, Gardena, Flymo and McCulloch. Our products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.
With our passion for innovation we continue to shape great experiences!
For information, visit our websitehttps://www.husqvarnagroup.com/
PASSIONATE PEOPLEWe are passionate about our work, proud of our history and curious about the future. In our friendly, international and open environment, our differences are our strength. Most importantly, we have fun together.
THRIVING THROUGH CHALLENGEOur global success is not a coincidence. We look for opportunities to grow by stepping out of our comfort zone to challenge ourselves and each other. This is a conscious strategy to bring out each other’s potential and to take us to the next level.
AIMING FOR THE FUTUREWe have strong focus on finding sustainable solutions for the future, something which is evident in our history of innovation. We constantly look for new territories to explore. By staying open to new possibilities and finding new ways of working, we keep driving our business forward.
Why work for Husqvarna?You will be part of a business where we challenge each other to try new ways. Together, we can discover new solutions and shape a better future.
You will add your perspective and help us stay a bold and progressive company where we learn from each other and grow together.
You will join a business where you immediately will feel that you are an important part of the team, and where you will have a lot of fun.
Compensation and Benefits
- Contribution Pension Scheme – Company contribution up to 8%
- Flexi Working Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Family Friendly Policies
- Free Car Parking
- Canteen on Site
Reporting to the Vice President of sales within the Gardena Division and as part of our sales team GARDENA the successful candidate will take care of the introductory phase, the Go live and subsequently the maintenance of the B2C webshop. As a specialist for our B2C webshop, the successful candidate will be the main contact in the UK.
- Responsibility for the marketing plan of he online shop as well as for the implementation of the advertising plan
- Design and planning of marketing campaigns
- Further development of shop content (e.g. product lists, landing pages)
- Performance-oriented further development of our online shop
- Support and maintenance of the CMS pages technically and content wise as well as the implementation of targeted measures for on-page search engine optimization and improvement of usability
- Preparation of analyses and reports, for example on ongoing competition activities
- Design and definition of test scenarios and test objectives, execution and evaluation of tests on usability and A/B tests
- Monitoring and coordination of incoming orders and customer enquiries as well as monitoring the order processing of the online shops
- Master data management (product and customer data) in the CRM system
- Successfully completed commercial training, ideally supplemented by further training with a focus on sales / online sales. A degree within a digital/marketing field with a specialization in media and communication is an advantage
- Professional experience in the field of e-commerce, in particular online shop and content management, as well as an affinity for IT
- Knowledge of online tracking and content tools (Google Analytics, CMS systems) is desirable
- Basic understanding of web technologies and software architectures
- Proactive personality with a passion for independent work and project implementation in national and international team
- High quality awareness, reliability and fun in data-driven, process- and solution-oriented work
- Team players with persuasive and assertiveness