The IT Development Specialist focuses upon the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Specialist delivers development of programme logic for new applications / products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Manager of the Head of Technology.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advices the execution of IT Development plans through the provision of advice and execution of administrative activities;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through development activities enabling achievement of the IT strategy;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Supports the team for the evaluation of Request for Proposal (RFPs) in project delivery. Ensures solving problems, analysis and interpretation of differing situations in order to identify, search and select the best solution;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to provide technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Maintains strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
MicroServices and APIs
Digital Experience Platforms