Are you a strong writer? Do you love technology, but find yourself critiquing the writing in your favorite apps or online services? Would you like to develop your practical experience writing interface copy that influences the customer journey?
What the Role is About
We are looking for a passionate writer who is interested in writing for user-facing features, as well as maintaining existing interface content within the Siteimprove SaaS platform.
You will work with a close-knit team of talented writers who work collaboratively with designers, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and accessibility experts to create content that helps users explore and successfully use our products.
What we require of you
- You have a linguistic style that is straightforward and concise.
- You’re are able to convey complex subject matter in a way that is intelligible to a large audience.
- You’re meticulous about how you use language and understand the nuances of the words and phrases you choose to employ.
- You’re organized and have good attention to detail.
- You speak and write English at a native level. Whether or not you’re actually a native, you have a faultless grasp of English grammar and writing mechanics and write in a way that’s indistinguishable from a native.
- You’re currently pursuing a degree in communication, marketing, journalism, technical writing, humanities, or related fields.
- You might have previous experience writing in-product content for SaaS software or apps, but this is not a requirement.
What We Hope You’ll Love About Siteimprove
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive, people-centric culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Gym, Yoga and Fitness Class. Yes, we have our own Gym here at the office in Copenhagen, where we also have Yoga and Fitness classes!
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Siteimprove is a global thought leader within the field of digital inclusion and we proudly give back to the community locally as well as globally.
What You May Already Know About Siteimprove
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with 600 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in 12 other locations worldwide and our more than 7,000 customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
How You Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact HR Partner Jacob Bjerrehuus at email@example.com