It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organisation.
We are looking service engineer to join us in Konya region where we have multiple sites in service operations.
How to contribute to our vision
- Performs mainly pre-defined, technical tasks (for example, basic commissioning of products and systems, integration of components to a system, basic engineering, maintenance jobs) and work packages on-site and remotely.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues. Coordinates and accomplishes defined service operations and/or resolves product issues for customers equipment.
- Supports in generating sales leads for pre-defined service offers and contributes to planning activities. Adheres to defined processes and applicable regulations.
- Ensure Service tasks on turbines are performed according to SGRE manuals, quality and safety and as well according to customer safety rules.
- Implementation of the safety requirements at the assigned site/hub, ensure implementation by subcontractors and related customer employees.
- Performing troubleshooting, service, maintenance, retrofit work and assist major project activities when required according to SGRE guidelines and manuals
- To accomplish different electrical and mechanical work on the turbine
- Work suitable with 6331 Health & Safety Law, 4857 Labor Law and Work Instruction & Risk assessments.
- Check of personal and turbine safety equipment, Use PPE’s as necessary which has provided to themselves.
- In case of emergency situations, duties performed which has descripted to themselves and implementing emergency preparedness.
- Participate in all relevant technical training from SGRE Tools tracking, inventory tracking, stock counting, Train new technicians, Vehicles check
- Accident/incident reporting
- Work orders reporting, Hours registration & Hours reporting
- Follow up on all safety and quality notifications / alerts.
What you need to make a differenceA passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Expectations from Candidates to be experienced in wind farm service operations
- skilled with troubleshooting capabilities, capable of reading & understanding electrical and mechanical drawings
- Familiar with software tools as user level, case handling, process follow up and reporting.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation
- Employer-funded pension
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our peopleHow do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.