Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Entercom's RADIO.COM/Cadence13 team is seeking a Traffic Coordinator.
- Generate missing copy reports and request traffic instructions/copy from our advertising agency partners
- Build and maintain relationships with traffic contacts, creative agencies, and our advertising partners
- Prepare and maintain accurate scheduling instructions and traffic logs for all Cadence 13 podcasts as assigned
- Assist with various Traffic Department projects, as assigned
- Prior traffic/continuity experience in the radio and/or podcasting industry is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in working with CounterPoint sales/traffic system preferred, but not required
- High attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, high-volume working environment
- Adaptable to change; can shift gears quickly when needed to meet last-minute requests, revisions, and changes in deadlines
- Extreme organizational skills
- Positive attitude (team player), demonstrates initiative, and being coachable are a must
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at , Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers