When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What will you do?
- Perform all of the essential functions of the Order Entry Representative.
- Enter orders as they are received via fax, email and/or phone as assigned by management; perform quality verification of customer shipping information, order details, and pricing.
- Update customer information (e.g. address, billing information, etc.) and submit the information to the Data Maintenance group.
- Reallocate products to ship from other warehouses as necessary.
- Update customers with product availability information.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional manner; provide information within the area of assignment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Document customer complaints in the ERP system in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution of service/product.
- Provide internal customer support for Remel field sales personnel.
- Utilize different resources as needed in Thermo Fisher Scientific’s intranet.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.