Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
SummaryResponsible for the day-to-day operations of group benefit programs for U.S. employees (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, and other benefits and wellness programs). He/she provides excellent customer service to a variety of internal customers and monitors benefit administration across multiple systems and applications. Additionally, the Benefits Specialist will provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs, including management of Open Enrollment.
- Utilize the Under Armour Summary Plan Descriptions in conjunction with Federal, State (all), and Local laws to administer Under Armour benefit offerings.
- Provide consultation to HR on benefit administration, regulations, laws and policies.
- Perform audits related to but not limited to: 401(k) enrollment, open enrollment and file feed error reports
- In collaboration with other departments, works with third-party vendors to prepare and submit data files and internal reporting for 401(k) audit, annual compliance testing and year-end data collection.
- Provides timely response to requests and questions regarding benefits, escalating complex issues to vendors or benefits team members.
- Processes weekly and monthly health and group benefits related claims and administrative fee invoices.
- Ability to work with third party vendors with systems for implementing, testing and operating new benefit programs.
- Manage COBRA notification, enrollment, termination, subsidy and maintenance of the COBRA plan.
- Coordinate wellness program initiatives, such as scheduling health screenings, wellness fairs.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Deliver consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of the role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years Benefit/Leave Management Experience
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.