Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Demand Planner in the Active Cosmetics Division. Planning demand to support ambitious targets is at the heart of our business and critical for L’Oréal’s on-going success. As the Nordic Demand Planner, you will be overall responsible for the Nordic forecasting and a strategic effect on ensuring customer’s satisfaction and business visibility on the strategic horizon.
Your mission...You will be responsible for the management of the demand planning processes to support business requirements in the Nordics. You will work closely with Sales/Marketing teams to construct forecast. Demand planner is the owner of the forecasting process and is accountable for delivering credible and accurate forecast figures, contributing to the effective management of demand and costs within the supply chain. Joining a very strong team, you will actively contribute to the further optimization of the well-established processes and be key stakeholder to the achievement of our ambitious targets.
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing, sales teams and business planners to construct the best possible forecast, both in operational and strategic horizon.
- Collaborate with our finance teams and provide a solid forecasting input for budgeting and finance trending purposes.
- Demonstrate high integrity to develop and manage the relationship with marketing, commercial, business development, procurement and controlling teams.
- Ensure collaboration with the supply planning team efficient product life cycle management and timely inputs that optimizes the inventory availability and quality.
- Participate in forecast construction and forecast validation meetings for the Nordic countries.
- Present forecast figures to top management in a manner that facilitates the precise and qualitative decision-making.
- Ensure effective implementation of new forecasting tools and processes.
- Coordinating and aligning with international teams, such as S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
You are...The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding in demand and supply planning processes and techniques and have some experience, preferably in the FMCG industry. You must also be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach in addition to the following
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details.
- Business orientation and ability to communicate with senior management stakeholders.
- Ability to work proactively and prioritize efficiently.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiatives and drive actions.
- Working experience with forecasting and modeling techniques is a plus.
- IT literate with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.