Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Exploring new business opportunity & acquiring new customers to sell and promote D&B Solutions for achieving the assigned quota objectives.
- A thorough understanding of the customer business strategy, infrastructure, priorities and workflow to propose appropriate solutions.
- Conducting business negotiation and accomplishing contract endorsement.
- Detailed documentation of the customer requirements and the proposed solution design – ensuring the customer is fully engaged in providing the requirements and validating them prior to finalizing the solution architecture
- Coordinating with customer service department and operation department as account manager.
- Proven track record in new business sales within area of solution expertise.
- Excellent negotiation, strong presentation skills, as well as written communication skills.
- A sound understanding of customer processes (Sales, Marketing and Master Data workflows) and the relevant customer proposition within the specific area of expertise.
- TOP 100 industries experience is required.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture.
- Strong understanding of (one or more of) the following Industries:
- Logistics & Distribution
- Strong understanding of business processes such as:
- Supply Chain Planning
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.