Who we are and what we doMomentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including , , and its solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our GetfeedCustomer Success TeamWe help our customers get the most value from their feedprograms and we're looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to provide the industry's best customer support.
What we're looking forThe Technical Customer Success Manager for the GetfeedPlatform provides excellent experiences to our customers. You will guide customers to deployment at several points in their customer journey. You'll work with the sales engineers and the success team to ensure that new customers are set up with technical elements such as SSO, APIs, Mobile SDKs, and more. Working with both executive sponsors and IT professionals you'll need to balance technical knowledge with business expertise. You will report to a manager on the Customer Success team supporting the Getfeedback Platform.
- Gather technical requirements and structure a delivery plan against for a high volume of customers (SSO configuration and API set up as an example)
- Work with the Customer Success team during onboarding and short projects during the customer life cycle
- Provide the first line of technical support for Getfeedback Platform customers
- Promote adoption of SSO, our API, Mobile SDKs, and Website feedback by positioning the value of the feature and guiding customers through the implementation.
- Be a customer advocate internally while working with other teams including Product, support, engineering, and sales
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company
- Technical background implementing SSO configurations and APIs
- Experience with Android and IOS SDKs
- Experience with Tag management solutions such as Google Tag-Manager, Adobe Launch
- Experience breaking down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and thinking through solutions
What we offer our employeesMomentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended and bereavement leave, , and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplaceMomentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts